Friday, August 19, 2011

Pinterest Phriday. (Mirror, mirror on the wall...)

I absolutely love this photo from Pinterest.

Photo from d lagundo photography


And this one.

Photo from Toddlertoes
I thought this would be an easy replication, considering the fact that we have a hallway mirror that we've  (nearly two months later) yet to hang.

The only difficulty in getting this shot was the issue of the background/reflection of the ceiling. I'm sure if you're well-versed in Photoshop, it shouldn't be a problem. I am not, so I had to do the best I could with angles. Here's what I came out with.



What. is. happening. here.



Ok, seriously. You put me on a mirror? 


Ok, I am really, really, ridiculously good looking.


Here is the best of the bunch:



Add in a little Pioneer Woman Photoshop Action... action.



PW Vintage (love)


PW Ethereal


 PW Boost


Some 70's love! PW 70's

Get over to Pioneer Woman and download her FREE actions. They are so fun to use on photos. I'd really love to justify spending $40+ on photo actions (Florabella has some lovely, lovely ones!), but the husband would be like, "wait, what?!" Not exactly a tangible purchase.

There you go. Get out your mirrors and grab a baby. Note: no baby foreheads were harmed in the making of these photos. ;)

Happy Friday. Or Phriday!

No comments:

Post a Comment